Thin-film Patterning Processing
1.Patterning processing corresponding to any thin film
In partnership with multiple film-formation manufacturers, we are capable of patterning processing various thin films.
Please consult with us each specification of the multilayer film.
2.Available for small lot / quick delivery
We are available for customer's desired quantity / delivery time.
3.Example of applications
- Sealing cap
- Rrooved pattern
- Hole forming
- Putting film to glass substrate
- Adhering glass substrates together
- Cell production etc.
- Ag electrode
- Insulating film, etc.
- plain glass
- with thin film ( multilayer film ) attached
10.Patterning by means of lift off
- Visible heaters like ITO are recommended
- I would like you only to apply our own resist.
- Is there any place you can ask for exposure and development only?
- I would like to peel film from substrate!
- I want to work in a clean room.
- I want to get a small glass as cheap as possible !
- In addition to full course from normal cleaning / resist coating to packaging,Cleaning / resist coating only, exposure / development only, etching ~ cut chamfering etc.
We also accept processing limited to.
* Perform resist coating, exposure and development under a clean room.
- In order to evaluate the development of base materials such as PET and PEN, we will assist you with conditions such as resist and polyimide coating.
- Also we will create an evaluation report according to your request.
- In addition to helping with evaluation of small lot, please consult mass production correspondence.
6.Substrate for equipment evaluation
- Creating a performance evaluation board for optical equipment that requires pattern recognition
*For performance evaluation boards when considering the purchase of expensive equipment such as exposure machines
- Creation of a glass substrate for evaluation of organic EL encapsulation equipment.
- Prototype supply of equipment evaluation boards even in small lots and in a wide variety of products
7.Target substrate / processing size
Maximum processing size
Key Track Records
Key patterning commissioned for mass production
|ITO pattern for STN-LCD||50,000 panels per month|
|BM pattern for CF||50,000 panels per month|
|ITO double-printed pattern for capacitance||10,000 panels per month|
Patterning commissioned for development or prototyping
Pattern for electronic paper
Pattern for evaluation of liquid crystal material
|For organic EL||
Pattern for lighting or display
Glass cap for sealing
Pattern for evaluation of organic EL material
|For various TEGs||Pattern for evaluation of ACF,IC,FPC, or LCD|
|For various MEMS||Pattern for evaluation of sensors|
|For various Heaters||Pattern for evaluation of ITO for heaters|
|Pattern for solar cell||The organic thin film solar cell electrode pattern|
|Thin film coating substrate film||Organic EL・Organic solar cell・Electrochromic pattern|
|Optical test chart||The distortion of lens, optical characteristic evaluation|
|Biotechnology||Micro channel・cell culture pattern|
|For Encorder||Rotary・Liner Encorder|
|Evaluation support for development of various materials||New resist · Pattern condition of film such as PET, PEN etc. Evaluation support|
|Microstructure formation||Follow ability evaluation of adhesive, adhesive film, filler (semiconductor PKG etc.)
Micro folder such as micro LED
Cover glass spacer of solar cell etc.
Please make use of our equipment according to your request.
In particular, the photolithography process works in a clean room (Class1000) environment.
* Furthermore, the coating process (roll coater), exposure equipment, etc. are further improved in cleanliness at the local booth (Class100).
|Process||equipment||Corresponding board size (mm)||Specifications / Remarks|
|Washing||washing machine||Batch type washer||MAX：420×530||Alkaline, with US function|
|Single-wafer type washer||67×105～530×920||thickness to be put: 0.2t ~ 2.1t|
|Film formation||Film formation||Spatter film forming machine||MAX：210X300||RF / DC power supply Reverse spattering possible|
|□MAX：270X270||Corresponding TGT Cu, Ti, Cr, Ni, Au, Al, etc.|
|～385φ||Film thickness approx. ± 10%|
|Photolithography||Coating (resist)||Roll coater||Effective width：100～550||Resist thickness：1～2μm|
|Spin coater||φ20～300×400||Rotational speed：300～2500rpm ±1rpm|
|Screen printing||range：300×500||Camera alignment accuracy±0.1㎜|
|exposure||Exposure machine||MAX300×400||Alignment accuracy±1μm|
|developing||Single leaf type||400×500||Compatible with solvents and organic alkalis.|
|etching||Wet etching||Single leaf type（ITO）||420×530 0.2～2.8ｔ|
|Batch tank||300×400||* Please contact us for compatible membrane types.|
|Peel off (resist)||Batch tank||MAX370×470||Alkaline type, organic solvent type|
|Drying / baking||Oven||Clean oven||Inside：（W)800ｘ（D)750ｘ（H)1000||Max350℃ Cleanliness class 100 N2 can be introduced|
|Hot plate||Hot plate||MAX300×400||Max300℃|
|Disconnect||Disconnect||Scriber||Max：500□ Max：3ｔ||Cut accuracy±0.2mm|
|chamfer||Chamfering machine||20□～300×400||Consultation is required for board thickness|
|Transmittance measuring machine|
|Digital force gauge|
|Four probe tester|
|Insulation tester||others||evaluation||Constant temperature bath||Inside：（W)400×（D)400×（H)400||-85～180℃|
|High temperature and humidity tank||Inside：（W)500×（D)600×（H)750||-40～100℃ 20～98％|
|Stirring / defoaming||Stirring / defoaming machine||Max：250ｇ|
|UV irradiation||Spot irradiator|
|Single-leaf irradiator||Effective width：250|
|Repair||Laser repair machine|
|FPC crimping||FPC crimping machine||Effective width：30|
|Effective width：100～300||With alignment function|
|Pasting together||Film bonding machine||Adhesion accuracy：±0.2㎜|
|Glass bonding machine||200×300～360×400||Alignment accuracy±0.1mm～|
＊Please contact us for details as all equipment depends on the material of the base material to be charged.