Thin-film Patterning Processing
1.Patterning processing corresponding to any thin film
In partnership with multiple film-formation manufacturers, we are capable of patterning processing various thin films.
Please consult with us each specification of the multilayer film.
2.Available for small lot / quick delivery
We are available for customer's desired quantity / delivery time.
3.Example of applications
- Sealing cap
- Rrooved pattern
- Hole forming
- Putting film to glass substrate
- Adhering glass substrates together
- Cell production etc.
- Ag electrode
- Insulating film, etc.
- plain glass
- with thin film ( multilayer film ) attached
10.Patterning by means of lift off
- Visible heaters like ITO are recommended
5.Assisting various materials evaluation
- I would like you only to apply our own resist.
- Is there any place you can ask for exposure and development only?
- I would like to peel film from substrate!
- I want to work in a clean room.
- I want to get a small glass as cheap as possible !
- In addition to full course from normal cleaning / resist coating to packaging,Cleaning / resist coating only, exposure / development only, etching ~ cut chamfering etc.
We also accept processing limited to.
* Perform resist coating, exposure and development under a clean room.
- In order to evaluate the development of base materials such as PET and PEN, we will assist you with conditions such as resist and polyimide coating.
- Also we will create an evaluation report according to your request.
- In addition to helping with evaluation of small lot, please consult mass production correspondence.
6.Substrate for equipment evaluation
- Creating a performance evaluation board for optical equipment that requires pattern recognition
*For performance evaluation boards when considering the purchase of expensive equipment such as exposure machines
- Creation of a glass substrate for evaluation of organic EL encapsulation equipment.
- Prototype supply of equipment evaluation boards even in small lots and in a wide variety of products
7.Target substrate / processing size
Maximum processing size
Key Track Records
Key patterning commissioned for mass production
|ITO pattern for STN-LCD||50,000 panels per month|
|BM pattern for CF||50,000 panels per month|
|ITO double-printed pattern for capacitance||10,000 panels per month|
Patterning commissioned for development or prototyping
Pattern for electronic paper
Pattern for evaluation of liquid crystal material
|For organic EL||
Pattern for lighting or display
Glass cap for sealing
Pattern for evaluation of organic EL material
|For various TEGs||Pattern for evaluation of ACF,IC,FPC, or LCD|
|For various MEMS||Pattern for evaluation of sensors|
|For various Heaters||Pattern for evaluation of ITO for heaters|
|Pattern for solar cell||The organic thin film solar cell electrode pattern|
|Thin film coating substrate film||Organic EL・Organic solar cell・Electrochromic pattern|
|Optical test chart||The distortion of lens, optical characteristic evaluation|
|Biotechnology||Micro channel・cell culture pattern|
|For Encorder||Rotary・Liner Encorder|
|Evaluation support for development of various materials||New resist · Pattern condition of film such as PET, PEN etc. Evaluation support|
|Microstructure formation||Follow ability evaluation of adhesive, adhesive film, filler (semiconductor PKG etc.)
Micro folder such as micro LED
Cover glass spacer of solar cell etc.